Thursday 7 March 2013

Academic Subject


 



Computer Security (2013)




When I finished my high school I decided to complete my studies in the University. I was thinking to choose a new and rear subject to study that because I want to be a successful person. I’ve decide to choose computer security to study because I love the computer and also that subject are new in my country. There are many universities in my country but nobody of this University has got this subject. I was happy to her that and in same time I’ve dispersed about that. I was happy because I will be one of the first people are studding this subject in my country and that will help me to find a job. On the other hand, I was disappointed because if I have to study this subject I have to travel to other country to study.  The universities in my country did not teach this subject that could be because it is a new subject. I was believed that this subject will be taught in our university in my country in the future.




Bibilography


smallbusinessindia (2013) Computer Security. Available at: http://smallbusinessindia.intuit.in/technology/computer-security-small-business/ (Accessed at: 7 March 2013).

No comments:

Post a Comment